#BabyB officially has an ear infection. Don’t let him know, but that means he can’t go to swimming lessons tonight. Fortunately, Gold Fish Swim Schools offers make-up lessons!
Here is the make up lesson policy from the Goldfish Swim Schools FAQ page on their website:
Q: Do you offer make-ups for missed swim lessons?
There is a limit of 12 make-up lessons per calendar year while enrolled at Goldfish Swim School.
The following outlines the process:
- To qualify for a make-up lesson, you must call, email or cancel online before your scheduled lesson.
- Make-up lessons can only be booked up to one week in advance and can be used anytime while enrolled at Goldfish Swim School.
- Missed make-up lessons cannot be made up if we are not notified prior to the lesson.
- In lieu of a make-up lesson, you may choose a complimentary Family Swim.
- Cancellations of your enrollment will lead to a forfeiture of all unused make-up swim lessons not used before your last lesson. Please note: make-up lessons cannot be used to extend lessons.
- Make-up swim lessons with specific teachers cannot be guaranteed.
- All missed private or semi-private lessons may not be able to be made up in a private or semi-private lesson.
I’m hoping this ear infection thing doesn’t become a regular occurrence. Fingers crossed!