So what better way to spend your birthday than in your favorite place… The pool!
We thought about rescheduling his lesson for today, but #BabyB loves the pool so much, I thought having him at one of his favorite places would be best. Boy, was I right! Being the pool is exactly where he wanted to be.
As a special birthday treat, #BabyB received a postcard in the mail from Goldfish Swim School wishing him a happy birthday and letting him pick out a special treat from the snack area. He also received a ribbon congratulating him on swimming on his birthday. He was super stoked.
Did you know Goldfish Swim School hosts birthday parties? How fun would it be to have a pool party?!?!
Please see swim lesson fees for party pricing and duration. Price includes up to 24 children. One party coordinator and two certified lifeguards will be provided to help with your party. Extra lifeguards will be required for parties over 24 children.
Our special party package gives you:
- Two hours of private access to the facility
- Certified lifeguards on duty to oversee all pool activities
- Invitations with a map to our facility and matching ￼￼￼￼envelopes
- Table coverings, plates, cups, napkins, and forks
- Balloons, tropical decorations & centerpieces
- Cupcakes and beverages for the children
- Goldfish T-shirt for the birthday child
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all parties.
- An adult must be in the water with each child that cannot swim independently.